Are you satisfied with your weight? Do you have enough energy to make it through the day? Do you consider yourself a happy person? All of these things are related, and your energy, mental clarity, mood and, of course, waistline are all directly connected to what you eat.
In Eat Your Way to Happiness, you’ll learn that healthy eating is a lot easier than you may think, and that making a few simple changes to your diet can have amazing results. Discover:
– The 1, 2, 3 combination of breakfast foods that will keep you energized all day.
– Which carbs and fats to eat—and why the right ones will help elevate your mood and decrease your weight.
– The 12 super foods that pack an added punch for boosting mood and slimming your waistline.
– Nutritious foods that have been scientifically shown to tweak brain chemistry so you feel calmer, happier and more energetic— and more likely to stick to your diet.
– The amazing studies showing that chocolate and wine can help you live longer—and more happily.
And much more!
From the Publisher
It’s essential to maintain strong bones to keep an active lifestyle, but aside from taking a daily calcium supplement, is there really anything you can do to improve your bone health? With this complete program for stronger bones created by health educator Annemarie Colbin, you’ll learn the best foods to eat to build bone mass and find out which foods actually weaken bones. You’ll also discover how exercise and finding personal balance can improve your health and prevent fragility fractures, menopause-related bone loss, and osteoporosis.
· What puts you at risk for bone fracture
· Why medication and estrogen therapy may not work for you
· How the nutrients in whole foods build bone mass
· 85 easy recipes that maximize the bone-building effects of whole foods