Robert’s Rules of Innovation: A 10-Step Program for Corporate Survival chronicles decades’ worth of collective, invaluable experience contributed by Innovation guru Robert Brands and his international network of Innovate-For-Success experts. Much like Robert’s Rules of Order, which created order from chaos in meetings around the world, Robert’s Rules of Innovation sets a new standard for “doing” Innovation, equipping you with the principles needed to:
- Inspire, lead, and drive the process
- Manage risk, without letting fear of failure kill innovation
- Create a formalized New Product Development (NPD) process—an absolute must
- Convince others to work outside their comfort zone
- Build value for your Innovation
- Instill accountability—one of the most important of Robert’s Rules of Innovation
- Properly hire, train, and coach—to create, reinforce, and enhance your company’s culture and mindset
- Stay open to new ideas
- Observe, measure, and track NPD results—essential to optimal ROI
- Grow profitably, which benefits shareholders, stakeholders, employees, customers, and consumers
Let’s face it, whether you manage a multinational company or an entrepreneurial start-up, or if you are a manufacturer, distributor, service provider, supplier, retailer, or a not-for-profit, the pressures today—in terms of time, budget, everything—are unprecedented in our lifetimes. Robert’s Rules of Innovation introduces you to easy-to-implement, immediately useful world-class guidance for starting, nurturing, and profiting from a culture of sustained innovation in the work environment.
Get passionate about creativity. Prepare to unleash your team’s abilities. Create the next home-run new product. Do it all with the high-performance ideas found in Robert’s Rules of Innovation.