A Girl's Guide to Life is a simple and earnest little book of life advice for girls. It is a quick read with illustrations that have an old fashioned feel and a great backstory. It would make a nice gift for the 7-11 year olds in your life.
- The Child by Fiona Barton
- The Space Between the Stars by Anne Corlett
- Brandywine: A Military History of the Battle that Lost Philadelphia but Saved America by Michael C. Harris
- If I Understood You, Would I Have This Look on My Face? by Alan Alda
- A New Hope: The Princess, the Scoundrel, and the Farm Boy by Alexandra Bracken