Because of Alda's light touch and personal approach the book, despite the science involved, is a quick and easy read. But the nuggets and insights should not be underestimated. Anyone interested in connect with others and communicating more effectively will enjoy and benefit from reading this book.
- A Fierce Glory: Antietam-The Desperate Battle That Saved Lincoln and Doomed Slavery by Justin Martin
- September Mourn: The Dunker Church of Antietam Battlefield by Alann Schmidt and Terry Barkley
- A Tiger among Us by Bennie G. Adkins and Katie Lamar Jackson
- Ahab’s Return by Jeffrey Ford
- The Murderbot Diaries by Martha Wells