Obviously fans of the series will be looking for the next book but this one has the weakness that so many second books in series seem to have: interesting characters and action but a lack of clear plotting and depth with an ending that leaves you less than satisfied.
- The Space Between the Stars by Anne Corlett
- Brandywine: A Military History of the Battle that Lost Philadelphia but Saved America by Michael C. Harris
- If I Understood You, Would I Have This Look on My Face? by Alan Alda
- A New Hope: The Princess, the Scoundrel, and the Farm Boy by Alexandra Bracken
- The Life-Changing Magic of Not Giving a F*ck by Sarah Knight