Lion of Liberty: Patrick Henry and the Call to a New Nation by Harlow Giles Unger Library Journal In this engaging popular biography, Unger (The Last Founding Father: James Monroe and a Nation’s Call to Greatness) recounts the career and examines the political and moral philosophies of the persuasive anti-Federalist best remembered for the American Revolution’s rallying cry, “Give me liberty, or give me death!” Unger focuses on Henry’s radical views on...
- The Space Between the Stars by Anne Corlett
- Brandywine: A Military History of the Battle that Lost Philadelphia but Saved America by Michael C. Harris
- If I Understood You, Would I Have This Look on My Face? by Alan Alda
- A New Hope: The Princess, the Scoundrel, and the Farm Boy by Alexandra Bracken
- The Life-Changing Magic of Not Giving a F*ck by Sarah Knight