Instead of an amoral or detached/closed off serial killer/spy we have a central character who is painfully aware of his own weakness and need for connection. An entertaining and enjoyable read from a favorite author. Great for beach or vacation reading.
- A Fierce Glory: Antietam-The Desperate Battle That Saved Lincoln and Doomed Slavery by Justin Martin
- September Mourn: The Dunker Church of Antietam Battlefield by Alann Schmidt and Terry Barkley
- A Tiger among Us by Bennie G. Adkins and Katie Lamar Jackson
- Ahab’s Return by Jeffrey Ford
- The Murderbot Diaries by Martha Wells