Although Cornwell is known for his fiction writing, he shines in this latest endeavor in historical writing. He is one of the best writers that I know in describing men in battle. He uses this skill to great effect when describing the visceral combat between the combatants.
- The Space Between the Stars by Anne Corlett
- Brandywine: A Military History of the Battle that Lost Philadelphia but Saved America by Michael C. Harris
- If I Understood You, Would I Have This Look on My Face? by Alan Alda
- A New Hope: The Princess, the Scoundrel, and the Farm Boy by Alexandra Bracken
- The Life-Changing Magic of Not Giving a F*ck by Sarah Knight