Lauren Belfer has written a compelling novel on an unknown Johann Sebastian Bach cantata that is hidden until present day. The masterful work is entitled And After the Fire (452 pages). An overview from the publisher: In the ruins of Germany in 1945, at the end of World War II, American soldier Henry Sachs takes a souvenir, an old music manuscript, from a seemingly deserted mansion and mistakenly kills the girl who tries to stop him. In America in 2010, Henry’s niece, Susanna Kessler...
- The Space Between the Stars by Anne Corlett
- Brandywine: A Military History of the Battle that Lost Philadelphia but Saved America by Michael C. Harris
- If I Understood You, Would I Have This Look on My Face? by Alan Alda
- A New Hope: The Princess, the Scoundrel, and the Farm Boy by Alexandra Bracken
- The Life-Changing Magic of Not Giving a F*ck by Sarah Knight