Through the loss of his friends and the loss of his sight, Snyder comes away a stronger and better person. His will to overcome his disability led him to the U.S. Paralympic Team and reconnected him to his love of swimming. A truly inspirational story.
- The Space Between the Stars by Anne Corlett
- Brandywine: A Military History of the Battle that Lost Philadelphia but Saved America by Michael C. Harris
- If I Understood You, Would I Have This Look on My Face? by Alan Alda
- A New Hope: The Princess, the Scoundrel, and the Farm Boy by Alexandra Bracken
- The Life-Changing Magic of Not Giving a F*ck by Sarah Knight