–> The Independence of Miss Mary Bennet by Colleen McCullough Publishers Weekly McCullough’s (The Thorn Birds) sequel to Pride and Prejudice vaults the characters of the original into a ridiculously bizarre world, spinning dizzily among plot lines until it finally crashes to a close. The novel begins 20 years after Austens classic ends, with Elizabeth and Mr. Darcy trapped in a passionless marriage, Jane a spineless baby machine, Lydia an alcoholic tramp, Kitty a cheerfully vapid...
- A Fierce Glory: Antietam-The Desperate Battle That Saved Lincoln and Doomed Slavery by Justin Martin
- September Mourn: The Dunker Church of Antietam Battlefield by Alann Schmidt and Terry Barkley
- A Tiger among Us by Bennie G. Adkins and Katie Lamar Jackson
- Ahab’s Return by Jeffrey Ford
- The Murderbot Diaries by Martha Wells