This book is an example of great research and wonderful writing. The authors do justice to the soldiers and leaders of both sides. A must-read for anyone wanting to fully understand how the Confederates were able to dominate the Union at Chancellorsville.
- The Space Between the Stars by Anne Corlett
- Brandywine: A Military History of the Battle that Lost Philadelphia but Saved America by Michael C. Harris
- If I Understood You, Would I Have This Look on My Face? by Alan Alda
- A New Hope: The Princess, the Scoundrel, and the Farm Boy by Alexandra Bracken
- The Life-Changing Magic of Not Giving a F*ck by Sarah Knight