Because of Alda's light touch and personal approach the book, despite the science involved, is a quick and easy read. But the nuggets and insights should not be underestimated. Anyone interested in connect with others and communicating more effectively will enjoy and benefit from reading this book.
- The Child by Fiona Barton
- The Space Between the Stars by Anne Corlett
- Brandywine: A Military History of the Battle that Lost Philadelphia but Saved America by Michael C. Harris
- If I Understood You, Would I Have This Look on My Face? by Alan Alda
- A New Hope: The Princess, the Scoundrel, and the Farm Boy by Alexandra Bracken