The willingness to wander and explore; to seek out new and unexpected things is worth cultivating. And Smith does a great job of laying out a way to do so wrapped in a mystery and infused with visual and literary stimulation and/or motivation. And the beauty of a book like this is you can take what you want from it and leave the rest behind.
- The Space Between the Stars by Anne Corlett
- Brandywine: A Military History of the Battle that Lost Philadelphia but Saved America by Michael C. Harris
- If I Understood You, Would I Have This Look on My Face? by Alan Alda
- A New Hope: The Princess, the Scoundrel, and the Farm Boy by Alexandra Bracken
- The Life-Changing Magic of Not Giving a F*ck by Sarah Knight