Halfway through and ready to dive in again. So far, my sense is those who are fans of both Gaiman and the genres he works in would enjoy this book the most. A lot of it is "inside baseball" on comics, fantastical fiction, etc. those who enjoy that world will get the most out of Gaiman's unique discussion and perspective on it.
- The Child by Fiona Barton
- The Space Between the Stars by Anne Corlett
- Brandywine: A Military History of the Battle that Lost Philadelphia but Saved America by Michael C. Harris
- If I Understood You, Would I Have This Look on My Face? by Alan Alda
- A New Hope: The Princess, the Scoundrel, and the Farm Boy by Alexandra Bracken