Next to Washington, Lee was arguably the most important American leader in the war against the British. Drawing on original manuscripts--many overlooked or ignored by contemporary historians--Unger paints a powerful portrait of a towering figure in the American Revolution.
- A Fierce Glory: Antietam-The Desperate Battle That Saved Lincoln and Doomed Slavery by Justin Martin
- September Mourn: The Dunker Church of Antietam Battlefield by Alann Schmidt and Terry Barkley
- A Tiger among Us by Bennie G. Adkins and Katie Lamar Jackson
- Ahab’s Return by Jeffrey Ford
- The Murderbot Diaries by Martha Wells