Leaving Cloud 9 is not an easy book to read. It tells the story of abuse, neglect, and abandonment; of PTSD, bipolar, social anxiety, divorce and depression. But it is also a story about love and redemption; about beating the odds and rising above the most challenging environment to find faith, hope and love.
- A Fierce Glory: Antietam-The Desperate Battle That Saved Lincoln and Doomed Slavery by Justin Martin
- September Mourn: The Dunker Church of Antietam Battlefield by Alann Schmidt and Terry Barkley
- A Tiger among Us by Bennie G. Adkins and Katie Lamar Jackson
- Ahab’s Return by Jeffrey Ford
- The Murderbot Diaries by Martha Wells