So the question I have been mulling for the last couple of months (but not for the first time) is whether to keep blogging or call it quits after 14 years. I think I want to give at least one more try at making it work. Let me give you some insight into why.
- A Fierce Glory: Antietam-The Desperate Battle That Saved Lincoln and Doomed Slavery by Justin Martin
- September Mourn: The Dunker Church of Antietam Battlefield by Alann Schmidt and Terry Barkley
- A Tiger among Us by Bennie G. Adkins and Katie Lamar Jackson
- Ahab’s Return by Jeffrey Ford
- The Murderbot Diaries by Martha Wells