It is a book that introduces children to the character and nature of God in an inspirational and devotional way using images, phrases and a poetic sense. And it really does capture the grace, love and mercy that flows through scripture; in the promises, stories, and faithfulness of God.
- The Child by Fiona Barton
- The Space Between the Stars by Anne Corlett
- Brandywine: A Military History of the Battle that Lost Philadelphia but Saved America by Michael C. Harris
- If I Understood You, Would I Have This Look on My Face? by Alan Alda
- A New Hope: The Princess, the Scoundrel, and the Farm Boy by Alexandra Bracken