The book is part mystery (finding Ahab's family) and part fantasy (the mythical characters). The mythical characters and the settings are intriguing. I have never been a big fantasy reader, but this one kept me interested throughout because of the strong plot and engaging characters.
- A Fierce Glory: Antietam-The Desperate Battle That Saved Lincoln and Doomed Slavery by Justin Martin
- September Mourn: The Dunker Church of Antietam Battlefield by Alann Schmidt and Terry Barkley
- A Tiger among Us by Bennie G. Adkins and Katie Lamar Jackson
- Ahab’s Return by Jeffrey Ford
- The Murderbot Diaries by Martha Wells