This week’s edition of Coffee & Markets features a discussion with Mark David Hall. Hall, Pejman Yousefzadeh and I discuss the book – coauthored with Dr. Gary L. Gregg II – America’s Forgotten Founders which covers the members of the founding generation that many American’s are not familiar with or who have faded into history. Men like James Wilson, George Mason, Gouverneur Morris, John Jay, Roger Sherman, John Marshall, John Dickinson, Thomas Paine...
- The Space Between the Stars by Anne Corlett
- Brandywine: A Military History of the Battle that Lost Philadelphia but Saved America by Michael C. Harris
- If I Understood You, Would I Have This Look on My Face? by Alan Alda
- A New Hope: The Princess, the Scoundrel, and the Farm Boy by Alexandra Bracken
- The Life-Changing Magic of Not Giving a F*ck by Sarah Knight