I know this is not exactly the type of issue or coverage you might expect of me, and some of you might even want to be cynical or see it as simply a clever marketing campaign, but it is an important enough issue that I wanted to take the time to post. If this post raises the issue or awareness in some small way it is worth it.
- The Child by Fiona Barton
- The Space Between the Stars by Anne Corlett
- Brandywine: A Military History of the Battle that Lost Philadelphia but Saved America by Michael C. Harris
- If I Understood You, Would I Have This Look on My Face? by Alan Alda
- A New Hope: The Princess, the Scoundrel, and the Farm Boy by Alexandra Bracken