For a variety of reasons I won’t go into, I have been restless and having trouble finding books that really grab me. Looking for something different I decided to buy The Watch by Joydeep Roy-Bhattacharya. I can’t recall if I had read some positive reviews of the book or it just caught my attention at the bookstore. But it seemed to offer something different from my regular reading and a perspective that might challenge me. Publishers blurb: Following a desperate night-long...
- The Space Between the Stars by Anne Corlett
- Brandywine: A Military History of the Battle that Lost Philadelphia but Saved America by Michael C. Harris
- If I Understood You, Would I Have This Look on My Face? by Alan Alda
- A New Hope: The Princess, the Scoundrel, and the Farm Boy by Alexandra Bracken
- The Life-Changing Magic of Not Giving a F*ck by Sarah Knight