A lecture turned book(let), it was nevertheless interesting to read an author's thoughts on book covers and to ruminate on their role, impact, etc. It is not something the average reader probably thinks a lot about even as it may play a large role in the books they buy and read. Book covers have a big impact in ways obvious and less so. There are elements that we look for and those we don't think about.
- The Child by Fiona Barton
- The Space Between the Stars by Anne Corlett
- Brandywine: A Military History of the Battle that Lost Philadelphia but Saved America by Michael C. Harris
- If I Understood You, Would I Have This Look on My Face? by Alan Alda
- A New Hope: The Princess, the Scoundrel, and the Farm Boy by Alexandra Bracken