It is not the type of biography to lay out the basic facts in a straightforward way, but it is an engaging and insightful way to think about this larger than life character. "Deceptively brief and seemingly lightweight, this wonderful work effectively cuts through decades of hyperbole."
- The Space Between the Stars by Anne Corlett
- Brandywine: A Military History of the Battle that Lost Philadelphia but Saved America by Michael C. Harris
- If I Understood You, Would I Have This Look on My Face? by Alan Alda
- A New Hope: The Princess, the Scoundrel, and the Farm Boy by Alexandra Bracken
- The Life-Changing Magic of Not Giving a F*ck by Sarah Knight