The Steve Martinez novels are obviously not high-tech, continuous action thrillers, but they are interesting stories, well told. Something to keep you entertained on cold winter nights. The flavor of the UP and the cultural and political commentary weaved in adds to the enjoyment.
- The Space Between the Stars by Anne Corlett
- Brandywine: A Military History of the Battle that Lost Philadelphia but Saved America by Michael C. Harris
- If I Understood You, Would I Have This Look on My Face? by Alan Alda
- A New Hope: The Princess, the Scoundrel, and the Farm Boy by Alexandra Bracken
- The Life-Changing Magic of Not Giving a F*ck by Sarah Knight