Conroy not only tells the story of Colvin's coverage of the civil war, but he also portrays the vivid reality of living in an area that is under constant attack - where death can occur at any moment. This book is a great read for anyone interested in war correspondents and the risks they take to get a story.
- The Space Between the Stars by Anne Corlett
- Brandywine: A Military History of the Battle that Lost Philadelphia but Saved America by Michael C. Harris
- If I Understood You, Would I Have This Look on My Face? by Alan Alda
- A New Hope: The Princess, the Scoundrel, and the Farm Boy by Alexandra Bracken
- The Life-Changing Magic of Not Giving a F*ck by Sarah Knight