A gripping tale of the bond between three brothers and how two of them do everything they possibly can to rescue the other one. The book is not only an excellent story, but also a fine tribute to the bond of brothers at war.
- The Child by Fiona Barton
- The Space Between the Stars by Anne Corlett
- Brandywine: A Military History of the Battle that Lost Philadelphia but Saved America by Michael C. Harris
- If I Understood You, Would I Have This Look on My Face? by Alan Alda
- A New Hope: The Princess, the Scoundrel, and the Farm Boy by Alexandra Bracken