I listened to this in the car for the last few weeks and I have to say I enjoyed it more than I remember liking the first book. The audio book seemed to bring out the suspense and drama and made for some entertaining time in the car stuck in traffic.
- The Space Between the Stars by Anne Corlett
- Brandywine: A Military History of the Battle that Lost Philadelphia but Saved America by Michael C. Harris
- If I Understood You, Would I Have This Look on My Face? by Alan Alda
- A New Hope: The Princess, the Scoundrel, and the Farm Boy by Alexandra Bracken
- The Life-Changing Magic of Not Giving a F*ck by Sarah Knight