The concept of balancing honesty and politeness in order to focus on things that matter to you is sound but not sure how much depth is here after you get over the style and language. If you have trouble saying no and enjoy liberal use of the F bomb this may be just the book for you.
- The Child by Fiona Barton
- The Space Between the Stars by Anne Corlett
- Brandywine: A Military History of the Battle that Lost Philadelphia but Saved America by Michael C. Harris
- If I Understood You, Would I Have This Look on My Face? by Alan Alda
- A New Hope: The Princess, the Scoundrel, and the Farm Boy by Alexandra Bracken