The concept of balancing honesty and politeness in order to focus on things that matter to you is sound but not sure how much depth is here after you get over the style and language. If you have trouble saying no and enjoy liberal use of the F bomb this may be just the book for you.
- A Fierce Glory: Antietam-The Desperate Battle That Saved Lincoln and Doomed Slavery by Justin Martin
- September Mourn: The Dunker Church of Antietam Battlefield by Alann Schmidt and Terry Barkley
- A Tiger among Us by Bennie G. Adkins and Katie Lamar Jackson
- Ahab’s Return by Jeffrey Ford
- The Murderbot Diaries by Martha Wells