I think most of this very short book just went over my head. I'm not real knowledgeable about his life or the literature and art from which it seems to draw its inspiration. And while I can appreciate it to some degree my overall reaction was "interesting but rather dull."
- The Space Between the Stars by Anne Corlett
- Brandywine: A Military History of the Battle that Lost Philadelphia but Saved America by Michael C. Harris
- If I Understood You, Would I Have This Look on My Face? by Alan Alda
- A New Hope: The Princess, the Scoundrel, and the Farm Boy by Alexandra Bracken
- The Life-Changing Magic of Not Giving a F*ck by Sarah Knight