I will be the first to admit that I am not one of the most well-read book readers. So, when The Gilded Chalet came in the mail, I was not sure what to think. Once I started reading the book, however, I grew to enjoy its excerpts from great Western writers and its history of those writers in Switzerland and the world.
- The Space Between the Stars by Anne Corlett
- Brandywine: A Military History of the Battle that Lost Philadelphia but Saved America by Michael C. Harris
- If I Understood You, Would I Have This Look on My Face? by Alan Alda
- A New Hope: The Princess, the Scoundrel, and the Farm Boy by Alexandra Bracken
- The Life-Changing Magic of Not Giving a F*ck by Sarah Knight