I found it interesting but sort of meandering; a giant thought experiment with some intriguing characters and a good hook but that never quite gets beyond a desultory pace or energy. Despite the "bombshell" at the end, not sure I have the energy to tackle the second book.
- The Child by Fiona Barton
- The Space Between the Stars by Anne Corlett
- Brandywine: A Military History of the Battle that Lost Philadelphia but Saved America by Michael C. Harris
- If I Understood You, Would I Have This Look on My Face? by Alan Alda
- A New Hope: The Princess, the Scoundrel, and the Farm Boy by Alexandra Bracken