I meant to write about, A Life In Books: The Rise and Fall of Bleu Mobley by Warren Lehrer, months ago. It has been sitting on my desk and I have picked it up to write something about it a great many times. I even took it on my Christmas vacation meaning to write something then. I just haven't been able to find the words to capture it and write intelligently about it.
- The Space Between the Stars by Anne Corlett
- Brandywine: A Military History of the Battle that Lost Philadelphia but Saved America by Michael C. Harris
- If I Understood You, Would I Have This Look on My Face? by Alan Alda
- A New Hope: The Princess, the Scoundrel, and the Farm Boy by Alexandra Bracken
- The Life-Changing Magic of Not Giving a F*ck by Sarah Knight